Android phones are known to be robust and efficient. The Android operating system makes these phones very reliable. Users can get very good service with this software. Many creative and expert users root their phone to toy with it. Rooting the phone is a popular practice. Many people are known to do this activity. Rooting the phone is a big deal. You should know about the pros and cons of rooting your phone. It will help you make this decision.
Rooting a phone means setting it free from the constraints set by the operating system. There are many ways of doing this procedure. It has a big impact on the user experiences. Android comes with a set of rules. By rooting your phone, the user sets free of these rules. Rooting of a phone is a complex process. There are many tutorials you can find that will help you root your phone. However, you must understand the consequences of this process.
Here are some of the advantages of rooting Android phones:
- By rooting your phone, you get to set free of the limitations of the Android operating system. All the things that were not within your reach are now free to toy with. You can experiment with your phone and learn new things. This is a great learning experience.
- You can learn new phone hacks. This is a very important advantage.
- You can modify many aspects of your phone. You can change your phone according to your needs.
- You can make use of various apps that are meant only for rooted phones. This will make your phone very amazing. You can effectively use the resources of your phone without any limitations.
Although there are these advantages, there are certain risks involved. Android OS comes with a lot of security. By rooting the phone, you change some of the basic parameters of the phone.
Here are some of the main disadvantages of rooting Android phones:
- By rooting your phone, its warranty is revoked. You cannot claim any refunding if something goes wrong with your phone after rooting it.
- Rooting is a complex process. If you are doing it, you should perform the required tasks carefully. If anything goes wrong during the process, you risk all the functions of the phone.
- You will make your phone prone to security risks after rooting it. Since the Android system is designed after carefully considering the security risks that can arise in a phone, it is a safe system. Rooting the phone changes this setting.
- You should have proper knowledge of using the phone after rooting it. This is important as it will help in solving any problem that may arise later. Hence, you should have good knowledge about your phone.
All these things should be understood before rooting your phone. Many people are rooting their phone for various purposes. You must be clear in your mind about what you want to do with your phone.